Surveillance System: Each classroom and hallways are equipped with cameras recording throughout the day. There is a live feed that directors are able to see throughout the day with the ability to replay the day's event.
Secured Entrance: The front door of each building is equipped with a entry keypad that limits entry to only staff and authorized families. Unique ID codes are assigned to each person. Codes may be disabled at any time, providing a safe, secure environment for children and peace of mind for parents.
Authorization for Pickup: When children are enrolled, the parent or guardian will provide a list of persons authorized to pick up the child. Children will only be released to individuals on the "Authorizations For Pick Up" list. If anyone that we do not recognize tries to pick up your child, we will ask for a picture ID, and verify that they are on the list.
Employee Background Checks: All employees are subject to Georgia State Law mandated background checks and fingerprint scans (CBI, FBI, and/or Central Registry) as a condition of employment with SPA.
Like you, we continue to closely follow the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation as it escalates. Our priority is the health and safety of your children, our team members and each member of our school’s family.
We are actively monitoring recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health officials – their direction will continue to guide our actions.
• All parents should drop their children off at the front desk, mask are required to enter the building. We are going to limit the number of people coming into the school.
• All children and staff will have their temperatures taken at the front entrance before entering the classroom. Anyone with a fever above 99.9 will be sent home. Anyone sent home must be fever free for a minimum of 48 hours before returning to school.
• Any tours conducted at the school will take place after hours.
• All deliveries will be dropped at the front desk
• Any therapists working with children may only conduct therapy in the front office.
• All staff wear masks while in the building.
We recognize the trust that you place in our team and our school. During this challenging time, we will keep you informed, communicate regularly and build upon our partnership as we strive to deliver the best for you and your children. For additional information, you may contact the Centers for Disease Control online at http://www.cdc.gov. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly if you have questions.
Suwanee Prep Academy will continue to follow our existing stringent health and safety protocols, including: